Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
** As of December 2nd, 2019 we have moved across the courtyard to SUITE A
Same Building, Just on the SOUTH side **
5341 Wyoming Blvd NE, Ste A Albuquerque, NM 87109
We are currently OPEN
for ROUTINE CARE,
Emergency Care, and more!
Please note that due to COVID-19 we will have a change in protocols to keep our patients,
staff, and community safe.
- The FRONT DOOR will remain locked and you can text or call us at (505) 717-2005 from your car and we will open up the door for you at the appropriate time
or bring your contact lenses or glasses to your car
- Patients spaced out so that only one patient is in the office at a time
- Fill out forms and payments electronically so there is no touch
- Every piece of equipment and all areas will be sanitized between patients
- All frames will be sanitized in between patients trying on frames
- All equipment will have appropriate breath shields
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that all patients wear masks due to the close proximity we have when we examine patients
- Please download and fill out paperwork in the 'Forms" section, take a picture, and text/email it to us prior to your appointment
We appreciate your understanding during these times.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We will be closed the following days for the holidays:
- Monday, September 7, 2020 for Labor Day
- Thursday, November 26-29, 2020 for Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 24-27, 2020 for Christmas
- Friday, January 1, 2021 for New Years
Complete primary eye care for adults and children
To preserve and enhance our most
precious sense of sight
Eye Examinations * Contact Lenses and Glasses
Treatment of Eye Disease * Vision Therapy
Specialization in Pediatric Optometry