Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
** As of December 2nd, 2019 we have moved across the courtyard to SUITE A
Same Building, Just on the SOUTH side **
5341 Wyoming Blvd NE, Ste A Albuquerque, NM 87109
We are currently OPEN
for ROUTINE CARE,
Emergency Care, and more!
Please note that due to COVID-19 we will have a change in protocols to keep our patients,
staff, and community safe.
- The FRONT DOOR will remain locked and you can text or call us at (505) 717-2005 from your car and we will open up the door for you at the appropriate time
or bring your contact lenses or glasses to your car
- Patients spaced out so that only one patient is in the office at a time
- Fill out forms and payments electronically so there is no touch
- Every piece of equipment and all areas will be sanitized between patients
- All frames will be sanitized in between patients trying on frames
- All equipment will have appropriate breath shields
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that all patients wear masks due to the close proximity we have when we examine patients
- Please download and fill out paperwork in the 'Forms" section, take a picture, and text/email it to us prior to your appointment
- Prior to entering, we will text or give you a wellness form to fill out. We will also take your temperature prior to entering our office
- We will follow all state and federal recommendations in keeping all of us in a safe environment when you visit us!
We appreciate your understanding during these times.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We will be closed the following days for the holidays:
- Monday, September 7, 2020 for Labor Day
- Thursday, November 26-29, 2020 for Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 24-27, 2020 for Christmas
- Friday, January 1, 2021 for New Years
Complete primary eye care for adults and children
To preserve and enhance our most
precious sense of sight
Eye Examinations * Contact Lenses and Glasses
Treatment of Eye Disease * Vision Therapy
Specialization in Pediatric Optometry